if (end == -1) Sentences for condolences

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sentences for condolences

today i am gonna share with you Special Sentences for condolences and Poem Written By Tariq, It is up to you weather you like or not, I never say I am good at English but i always do my best to provide you better thing without mistake.I hope you will enjoy This article and Poetry that was written by Me, don't forget to read The Art of Saying ‘No’ (basic sentence)

· It’s very sad.

· That’s the way things are.

· Who can fight against faith.

· We are deeply grieved.

· We offer our condolences.

· Console him.

· What cannot be cured must be endured.

· Have faith on God, Misfortune will pass.

· We are deeply grieved at the death of his father.

Poem Written By Sir Tariq

I have been waiting for you for long time
now I am disappointed 
I love you from my heart
please come back 
I am dying to see your response 
I know  I was unable to make you happy
I have nothing to give you
every bit of my life is begging you
please come back
I have been crying for long time
I don't have a friend
I need you 
I need your help 
where are you
just give me one chance to show me
how much I love you
how much I care for you
how much I need you
I don't know how long I have been waiting for you
forgive me and please come back

You may Like these Post

Author's view

I hope you have enjoyed this article. If so , I encourage you to subscribed English language online by email

How was my lesson please tell me

If there is any mistake you can tell me
Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)
Remember our short link

www.englishcourse.tk

No comments:

Post a Comment