if (end == -1) The Art of Saying ‘No’ (basic sentence)

Monday, June 2, 2014

The Art of Saying ‘No’ (basic sentence)

Welcome to English language online www.englishcourse.tk Today I am going to share with you The Art of Saying ‘No’, How to Say ‘No’ Easily , it is very basic sentence for beginners,Learn these English sentence and speak in your daily life you can speak very well by using these sentence  

                            

It’s impossible. 


No, I can’t go. 


I don’t know. 


I don’t want anything. 


How can I do this? 


I can’t do this. 


It can’t be. 


I don’t agree. 


It’s not true. 


I refuse. 


Don’t find faults with others. 


Don’t be proud of your money. 


Don’t cheat anybody. 


Don’t read on the tall grass. 


Don’t be stubborn. 


Sorry, I can’t afford that. 


Sorry, I don’t have any change. 


I don’t know how to sing. 


You should not allow this. 


As you like. 


This is quite right. 


You are right. 


I have no objection. 


It doesn't matter. 


It will be so. 


I entirely agree with you. 


Yes it’s true. 


It’s rather a matter of pleasure. 


I accept your invitation. 


Do as your father says. 


You don’t seem to agree with me. 


You may like this

Author's View 
I hope you have enjoyed  this article. If so , I encourage you to subscribed English language online by email 


No comments:

Post a Comment