if (end == -1) Special Sentences (Sorry and Worry)

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Special Sentences (Sorry and Worry)

English Special Sentences
today i am going to share with you Special Sentences to Show Emotions of Sorry and Worry you can use it in your daily life, I think this is the first step of learning English , mostly people never fellow grammar they Learn English By Learning Sentences so enjoy and use these sentences with your kids, friends , parents



· Pardon me.

· I'm sorry, you have suffered because of me.

· I'm very sorry to hear this.

· Rest assured.

· Stop worrying.

· What’s bothering you?

· There is nothing to fear.

· Don’t worry about me.

· Don’t be scared.

· Don’t hesitate.

· I'm not bothered about it.

· I'm proud of you.

· It doesn't matter.

· Don’t worry.

· There is no need to worry.

· You are unnecessarily worried.

Golden Words
you have to speak English every where , In Front of every One, Don't be hesitate ,don't care about people because mostly people laugh at you but you have to face them and never ever disappointed you can do it you can speak

author's view

I hope you have enjoyed this article. If so , I encourage you to subscribed English language online by email
How was my lesson please tell me
If there is any mistake you can tell me
Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)
Remember our short link
www.englishcourse.tk

No comments:

Post a Comment