if (end == -1) Modal verbs lesson three

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Modal verbs lesson three

Modal verbs lesson three
 I am going to teach Modal verbs lesson 3 here I have already taught some modal verbs you check it Modal verbs lesson 1 ,Modal verbs lesson 2

I will tell you more Modal Verb later stay with us online English language

Definition
We use May/might(not ‘can’) + have + past participleto say that by some time in the future, it is possible that something will have happened:

Structure
Sub+May/Might+have+3rdform of verb+ Object

Example of Might have
  • By next Friday I might have completed the report.
  • His math’s might have improved by the time the exam comes round.

Example of May have
  • By next Friday I may have completed the report.
  • His math’s may have improved by the time the exam comes round.

Definition
We use May/might(not ‘can’) + be + -ing to say it is possible that something is happening now or to talk about a possible future arrangement:

Structure
Sub+May/Might+be+verb+ing+ Object

Example of Might
  • Ali is not in his office.  He might be working at home today.
  • When I go to the office I might be sitting with Ali, but I am not sure

Example of May
  • Ali is not in his office.  He may be working at home today.
  • When I go to the office I mayt be sitting with Ali, but I am not sure


English language Tips from author  
      If you want to remove your hesitation and also want to build confident so first start speaking in front of mirror 
Use daily Some English sentence in Urdu Language/ mother language
     Try to make environment 
      Speak English with your friends

Author views


I Am Trying My Best to Give You Best
If You Need Any help You Can Request On This Post I Will help You
I Hope You Like Please Give Your
Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment