if (end == -1) Modal verbs English lesson 2

Friday, June 13, 2014

Modal verbs English lesson 2


Assalam o alaikum  I am going to teach Modal verbs lesson 2 there are some modal verb
  I will tell you more Modal Verb later stay with us online English language

Definition

We use might/could (not ‘may’ or ‘can’) + have + past participle to say that something was possible in the past, but we know that it did not in fact happen

Structure

Subject + Might/Could + have+ 3rdform of Verb+ Object

Example of Might



  • If I had not come at the right moment, Ali might have been arrested.
  • The plan might easily have gone wrong, but in fact it was a great success.


Example of Could
  • If I had not come at the right moment, Tariq could have been arrested.
  • The plan could easily have gone wrong, but in fact it was a great success.


English language Tips from author


 Do practice  at  home 
    
      If you want to remove your hesitation and also want to build confident so first start speaking in front of mirror 
   
Use daily Some English sentence in Urdu Language/ mother language
      
     Try to make environment 
  
      Speak English with your friends



Remember our Short Link
www.englishcourse.tk

Author views



I Am Trying My Best to Give You Best
If You Need Any help You Can Request On This Post I Will help You
I Hope You Like Please Give Your
Feedback
 previous lesson click on it  Modal verbs lesson 1

No comments:

Post a Comment