if (end == -1) English Lesson One Modal Verbs

Thursday, June 12, 2014

English Lesson One Modal Verbs




English Lesson One Modal Verbs

I am going to teach Modal verbs there some modal verb later I will tell you more stay with us  online English language

Definition

We use may /might / could (not ‘can’) + have past participle to say it is possible that something happened in the past:

Structure

Subject + may/might/could+have+3rdForm of Verb+ Object

Example of May Have

  • I thought I saw Tariq in the ground, but I may have been wrong.
  • ‘Where is Tariq’s camera?’ ‘He may have taken it with him.’
  • His parents may have influenced his decision to resign.

Example of Might Have

I thought I saw Tariq in the ground, but I might have been wrong
          Where is Ali’s camera?’ ‘He might have taken it with him.’
           His parents might have influenced his decision to resign.

Example of Could Have

1.                 1.   I thought I saw Tariq in the ground, but I could have been wrong
  1. His parents could have influenced his decision to resign.
  2. Where is Tariq’s camera?’ ‘He could have taken it with him.’
Author views

I Am Trying My Best to Give You Best
If You Need Any help You Can Request On This Post I Will help You
I Hope You Like Please Give Your feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment