if (end == -1) Lesson Twenty Six 26 the Craziest Way to Learn Eanguage In Urdu! Hindi

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Lesson Twenty Six 26 the Craziest Way to Learn Eanguage In Urdu! Hindi


Lesson Twenty Six 26 the Craziest Way to Learn Eanguage In Urdu! Hindi

I feel like + verb-ing+Extra Word

Here you are expressing to someone something you would enjoy doing.

Here are some examples:
i feel like crying
Mera roney ko dil kar raha hai
Mera roney ko dil chah raha hai


I feel like going for a bike ride
mera bike per safar karney ka dil kar raha hai

I feel like running away
mera door bagney ko dil kar raha hai
mera door janey ko dil kar raha hai

I feel like going to the beach.
mera samandar per janey ka dil kar raha hai

I feel like playing cricket
Mera cricket khelney ko dil chah raha hai

I feel like having a snack.
mera snack khaney ka dil kar raha hai

I feel like dying
mera marney ko dil kar raha hai

I feel like talking.
mera baatain karney ko dil kar raha hai

I feel like dancing.
mera nachney ko dil kar raha hai

I feel like having friends over to my
house.
majhey apney dosto ko apney gher bulaney ka dil kar raha hai

I feel like watching TV.
mera tv dhekney ko dil kar raha hai

By adding 'don't' or 'do not' you can change what you are saying to express something you would not enjoy or express a concern about something.

Here are some examples:


I don't feel like leaving yet.
mera ab janey ko dil nehi kar raha

I don't feel like explaining.
mera wazat karney ko dil nehi kar raha

I don't feel like going to bed.
mera soney ko dil nehi raha
Mera bed per janey ka dil nehi kar raha

I do not feel comfortable talking about it.
majhey es barey mein baat karna acha nehi lag raha

I do not feel like we are going in the right direction.

Mera dil kahta hai hum log sahi rastey per nehi ja rahe hai


Don't love too much. Because that "too much" can hurt you So much

Don't love too soon. Don't trust too fast. Don't judge too soon. Don't quit too early. Don't expect too high. Don't talk too much

1 comment:

  1. Great site for these post and i am seeing the most of contents have useful for my Carrier.Thanks to such a useful information.Any information are commands like to share him.

    Java Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete