if (end == -1) 6 phrases and Short basic conversation Tutorial in Urdu Lesson 11

Sunday, April 23, 2017

6 phrases and Short basic conversation Tutorial in Urdu Lesson 11







6 phrases and Short basic conversation Tutorial in Urdu
Lesson 11




How are you? (Formal
"you"app” )
App kaisey hai

app ka kiya haal hai
How are you? 
(Informal "you"tum” )
Tum kaisey ho
Tumhra haal kaisa hai

ANSWERS:
jawab
I am fine, thank
you and you?
Main acha ho
sukriya tumhra aur tum kaisey ho

I am also fine
Main bhi acha ho
I am not well
Main theak nehi ho

  I am sick
Main bemar ho

I am ok
( you
say this when you are not so fine but you are not feeling bad neither)
Main theak ho
Golden words for students:



IF IT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU, YOU WILL FIND A WAY. IF NOT, YOU
WILL FIND AN EXCUSE.




No comments:

Post a Comment