if (end == -1) Lesson Five Common English Collocations With MAKE

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Lesson Five Common English Collocations With MAKE


Lesson Five Common English Collocations With MAKE

FOOD

Make breakfast/lunch/dinner

I’m making dinner – it’ll be ready in about ten minutes
main raat ka khana bana raha ho das minutes mein tayar ho jaye ga

Did you make lunch
Kiya tumney dophair ka khana banaya tha

I have made dinner
Maine raat ka khana bana hai

Make a sandwich

Could you make me a chicken sandwich?
Kiya tum chiken sandwich bana saktey ho


Make a salad

I made a salad for dinner
maine raat ka khanney k liye salad banaya tha


Make a cup of tea

Would you like to make a cup of tea?
Kiya app chahye ka aik cup banana pasand karey gai/gi

I love to make a cup of tea
Majhey chahye ka cup bana kar khushi ho gi

Make a reservation

I’ve made a reservation for 7:30 at our favorite restaurant.
Maine 7 baj kar 30 ki booking karwayi hai humhrey pasandeeda hotel mein

You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life

No comments:

Post a Comment