if (end == -1) Lesson Twenty 21 Easy Way To Learn English Language

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Lesson Twenty 21 Easy Way To Learn English Language


I was about to + (verb)
I + was about to + 1st form of verb

When stating 'I was about to' you are informing someone that you were going to do something, but another event prevented you from doing it.



Here are some examples:

I was about to reach there
Main waha pohanchey wala tha

I was about to do
Main karney wala tha

"I was about to go out.
Main bahar janey wala tha

"I was about to go to dinner.
Main raat ka khana khaney ja aha tha

I was about to sleep
I was about to go to bed.
Main soney ja aha tha


"I was about to go to work."
main kam per ja aha tha

I was about to play cricket
Main cricket khelney wala tha

I was about to say the same thing.
main yehi kahney wala tha

I was about to meet you
Main tumsey milney wala tha

I was about to call you.
main tumhey phone karney wala tha

"I was about to send you an email.
main tumhey email karney wala tha

I was about to write a letter
Main khat likhney wala tha

"I was about to mow my grass."
Main ghass katney wala tha

I was about to come back
Main wapis aney wala tha


"I was about to order us some drinks."
Main humharey liye mashroob ka order deney wala tha

"I was about to watch television."
Main tv dhekney wala tha

The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart. Robert Green Ingersoll

“I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.”
-Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment