if (end == -1) Lesson Past Simple Affirmative Negative Interrogative Part Four by Tariq

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Lesson Past Simple Affirmative Negative Interrogative Part Four by Tariq


Lesson Past Simple Affirmative Negative Interrogative negative question Part Four
Affirmative
Subject + 2nd form of verb (past simple) + object
I killed a snake
Negative
Subject + did not + 1st form of verb or base form + object
Subject + didn’t + 1st form of verb or base form + object
I did not kill a snake
Question/ interrogative
Did + subject + 1st form of verb (or base verb) + object
Did I kill a snake?
Negative question/ intro-negative
Did + subject + not + 1st form of verb (or base verb) + object
Didn’t + subject + 1st form of verb (or base verb) + object
Didn’t I kill a snake?
Did I not kill a snake?
He came
He did not come
Did he come?
Did he not come?

She came
She did not come
Did she come?
Did she not come?

You came
You did not come
Did you come?
Did you not come?

They came
They did not come
Did they come?
Did they not come?

We came
We did not come
Did we come?
Did we not come?

I came
I did not come
Did I come?
Did I not come?

I made a lot of mistakes
I did not make a lot of mistakes
Did I make a lot of mistakes?
Did I not make a lot of mistakes?

We made a lot of mistakes
We did not make a lot of mistakes
Did we make a lot of mistakes?
Did we not make a lot of mistakes?

You made a lot of mistakes
You did not make a lot of mistakes
Did you make a lot of mistakes?
Did you not make a lot of mistakes?

He made a lot of mistakes
He did not make a lot of mistakes
Did he make a lot of mistakes
Did he not make a lot of mistakes

She made a lot of mistakes
She did not make a lot of mistakes
Did she make a lot of mistakes
Did she not make a lot of mistakes

I bought a car
I did not buy a car
Did I buy a car
Did I not buy a car
When you give a lot of importance to someone in your life, you lose your importance in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment