if (end == -1) Love Story And Romantic Poem lesson five

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Love Story And Romantic Poem lesson five

Hello, This is Tariq! Here today I am sharing with you Lesson Five English Poem And story In Urdu And hindi Language
Lines from Tariq's Dairy
This story and poem are written By Tariq Aziz
copyrigt 2012 @ TARIQ AZIZ

Dated 02-02-2012
recording date: 05-10-15
Video Section

[tab] [content title="Vimeo"][/content] [content title="Youtube"][/content] [content title="Dailymotion"][/content] [/tab] you either hate me or leave me
I can neither love you nor leave you
let make friends forever
dont get hurt
I dont wanna loose you
your smile is very beautiful
I feel like looking at you all the time and all the day
I will make my home in heaven
just you and I will be there
I will not meet you in this life
but I dont care
I wait for youuuuuuuu after my death
I am an honest with you
you will be mine
but not in this temporary life
I trust on ALLAH
ALLAH never disappoint me
I love you and respect you with my heart and soul
I promise whenever I die
My soul will be waiting for your soul
because my love is true
I don't expect anything from you
I don't need anything from you
ALLAH knows better
I am not greedy person
i need that love who's forever
i know i am crazy
that is why i love you  !
You are mine and I am yours


Written, Recorded and designing By Tariq
Lines from Dairy 2012 TARIQ AZIZ

Thank you for watching www.englishcourse.tk
http://english-language-online.blogspot.com
here are videos
https://www.facebook.com/onlineenglishlanguage
Whatsapp group number 03433498272

No comments:

Post a Comment