if (end == -1) English Poem With Urdu And Hindi translation

Monday, October 5, 2015

English Poem With Urdu And Hindi translation

Hello! this is tariq here is Story Lesson Three And English Poem With Urdu And Hindi translation video lesson Written and recorded by tariq aziz
this poem or
these Lines are Written By Tariq Aziz

My Dream Is One Because My Allah is One
And this is tariq And I love Dreams and i want to live in dreams

Dated 16-08-2012
Lines from Tariq's Dairy
video section


[tab] [content title="Vimeo"][/content] [content title="Youtube"][/content] [content title="Dailymotion"][/content] [/tab] i already told you i love dreams but one day i saw  dream then i cried alot
in dream i was crazy
i have tears in my eyes
I beg To My ALLAH
I request to My ALLAH
give me your Love
just come into my Heart
i will not smoke fag
i will not hurt anyone
i will not hate anyone
just come into my heart
i love you Allah
please forgive my sins
please forget my mistakes
please come into my heart
i am feeling alone
i need your love
i need you and your blessing
i need you and your love
i will try not to commit sins
i need you myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ALLAH
every where is darkness
everyone left me
everyone hate me
i ask for love only
i feel like dying because there is no love for me
i accept my mistakes
i accept my sins
just come back dont go away My Allah
than i saw myself in the middle of the road
people stare at me
i can feel  that they hate me so much
they throw stone to beat me
they try to kill me
and say these lines
he is evil
he is sinner
he is mad just keep beating him with stones
a lot of blood come from my mouth, face and entire body
at that time i was feeling happy and i say to my ALLAH
Thank you soo much my dear sweet ALLAH

This story Is written By Tariq Aziz
copyrigt 2012 @ TARIQ AZIZ
Dated 16-08-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment