if (end == -1) Common Sentences In Urdu Class Twenty Six

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Common Sentences In Urdu Class Twenty Six

Here is new  Lesson Twenty Six English Language Common Sentences In Urdu and this video lesson is Written and recorded By Sir Tariq 
Video Section
[tab] [content title="Vimeo"] [/content] [content title="Tun Pk"] [/content] [content title="Dailymotion"] [/content] [/tab]


English Language Sentences In Urdu Lesson Twenty Six

I have a bowl of soup
Mere pass soop ka aik tokara hai
I have a box of matches
Mere pass matches ka aik daba hai
I have a lot of rice
Mere pass bohat chawal hai
I have a great deal of water
Mere pass aik bohat acha pani ka soda hai
I have not (=haven’t) a red pencil.
Mere pass red pencil nehi hai
Do you have any pencils?
(In England) Have you any pencils?
Kiya tumhrey pass kio pencil hai?
Kiya tumhrey pass kio pencil hai?
What do you have?
((In England) What have you?
Tumhre pass kiya hai
Tumhre pass kiya hai
How many sisters do you have?
Tumhri  kitni behne hai
Do you have anything to eat?
Kiya tumhre pass kuch khane ko hai
He has some letters for your father?
Us k pass kuch khat hai app abu k liye

Golden Words 
It is obvious that you will get scared at first
But still try your best its one life challenge
It ! Bat your self that you have to do it . every

One else can ! then why cant me.

Author's view
How was my lesson please tell me  ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )

If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galati ho app majhey bata sakte hai)

 Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)

If You Need Any help You Can Request On This Post I Will help You


I request You To pray for my parents 

No comments:

Post a Comment