if (end == -1) Nine Most Common Sentences English!Urdu

Friday, May 1, 2015

Nine Most Common Sentences English!Urdu

  today is very interesting Lesson regarding English Sentences Used In Daily Life there are most common nine sentences In English And Urdu Language  You just need to watch and learn English language through Videos this course in written and recorded by Tariq Aziz
English Urdu Sentences Lesson Twenty Five

This Video Lesson has been Uploaded On Youtube , Vimeo , Dailymotion, Facebook And tunpk so Enjoy
[tab] [content title="Vimeo"] [/content] [content title="Dailymotion"] [/content] [content title="Tunpk"] [/content] [/tab]


Lesson Twenty Five English Sentences in urdu


I have a pencil and two books
Mere pass aik pencil aur 2 kitbien hai
I have  a pair of shoe
Mere pass jhotey ki aik jori  hai
I have a pair of scissors
Mere pass kanchi ki aik jori hai
I have a pair of slippers
Mere pass chappal ki jori hai
I have a cup of tea
Mere pass chahye ka cup hai
I have two packets of sugar
Mere pas chini k 2 packet  hai
I have a piece of chalk
Mere pass aik chok ka tokra hai
I have a bag of rice
Mere pass chawal ki bori hai
I have a slice of bread
Mere pass dabal roti ka tokra hai


Golden Words About Life

‘’The best times of your life are those when
You say ‘’yes I am fine’’ and you have some
One who looks in to your eyes and says enough
Now tell me truth’’
 


Author's view
How was my lesson please tell me  ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )

If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galati ho app majhey bata sakte hai)

 Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)

If You Need Any help You Can Request On This Post I Will help You


I request You To pray for my parents 

No comments:

Post a Comment