if (end == -1) English sentences For talking About illness

Thursday, May 7, 2015

English sentences For talking About illness

Lesson Twenty Seven

Assalam o Alaikum This is Tariq here  I am with New English Sentences regarding Illness, In This lesson you will learn Use Of have /has for  illness
Video Section
[tab] [content title="Vimeo"] [/content] [content title="Tun Pk"] [/content] [content title="Dailymotion"] [/content] [/tab]
English Sentences talking About Illness

Lesson 27: English Sentences in Urdu


My sister has a cup.
Mere behan k pass aik cup hai
I have a lot of thing to eat.
Mere pass bohat kuch hai khane k liye
I have toothache
Mere daant mein dard hai
I have stomach- ache
Mere maidey mein dard hai
I have a cold
Majhy sardi lag gayi
I have a cough
Majhey khaansi hai
I have a fever
Majhey bhukhar hai
I have a sore throat
Mere galey mein dard hai
I have heart trouble
Majhey dil ka masla hai
I have liver trouble
Majhey jigger ka masla hai
I have a headache
Mere sir mein dard hai
I have no time to see you.
Mere waqt nehi tum se milne ka liye
We have a car waiting outside.
Humhri aik gari bahar intizar kar rahi hai
I’ll have some soup
Mere pass kuch soop ho ga
Soup
Soop / shorwa / yakhni




Don’t be disappointed if the world refuses  to help you .remember the words of einstein I am thankful to all those who said ‘’no ‘’ To me its because of them . I did it Myself ‘’

Author's view

How was my lesson please tell me  ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )

If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galati ho app majhey bata sakte hai)

 Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)

If You Need Any help You Can Request On This Post I Will help You


I request You To pray for my parents 

No comments:

Post a Comment