if (end == -1) English Sentences Video Class Twenty Eight

Sunday, May 10, 2015

English Sentences Video Class Twenty Eight

Assalam O Aalaikum this is tariq here I am with New English Sentences In Urdu this video lesson is recorded by Tariq Aziz tomorrow i will post English Poem Translate In Urdu With Golden Words and today I am going to share English Language Online Speaking Course In Urdu And Hindi Language 
English Language Sentences In Urdu Lesson Twenty Eight


Video Section 
[tab] [content title="Vimeo"] [/content] [content title="Tun Pk"] [/content] [content title="Daily motion"] [/content] [/tab]


Lesson 28 : English Sentences in urdu

There is book on the table.
Maaz per kitab parhi hai
There is not any book on the table.
Maaz per kio kitaab nehi parhi hai
Is there any book on the table?
Kiya kio kitab maaz per parhi hai
What is there on the table?
Table per kiya cheaz parhi hai
There are two pencils in my box.
Mere box mein 2 pencil hai
There are not any pencils in my box.
Mere box mein kio pencil nehi hai
Are there any pencils in your box?
Kiya tumhre box mein kio pencil hai
What are there in your box
Tumhrey Box mein kiya hai
There are seven days in a week.
Hafte mein saath din hote hai
How much rice is there?
Kitna chawal hai
Waha kitna chawal hai
Here is a few letters for you to learn.
Yaha kuch khat hai app ko yaad karne k liye
There’s a telephone call for you.
App k liye phone hai
Is there a Mr Tariq staying here?
Kiya yaha mr tariq tahre hue hai
There won’t be many teachers going to the party.
Ziyda teachers nehi ja rahe party mein
Will there be a birthday party in the home?
Kiya birth day party gher mein ho gi


I have studied  everything but never Topped but today the toppers of best Universities are my employees ‘’Bill gates’’Thank you for watching 
Here is Question Answer Video Lesson


Author's view

How was my lesson please tell me  ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )

If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galati ho app majhey bata sakte hai)

 Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)

If You Need Any help You Can Request On This Post I Will help You


I request You To pray for my parents 

No comments:

Post a Comment