if (end == -1) Lesson three Reflexive pronouns and intensive pronouns in English

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Lesson three Reflexive pronouns and intensive pronouns in English



Lesson three
Reflexive pronouns and intensive pronouns in English


In
this lesson you will learn the 8 reflexive pronouns and intensive pronouns

Singular


myself

yourself

himself, herself, itself

Plural
ourselves

yourselves

themselves

We
use a reflexive pronoun when the subject and
object are the same person
a reflexive pronoun is an object that reflects back to
a subject

tariq
is preparing himself for the meeting
(tariq
is the subject and object)
I made it myself
OR
 I myself made it.
You
should ask yourself

I
am making Ali a cup of tea
I
am making him a cup of tea (Object pronoun/personal
pronoun
)

I
am making me a cup of tea (wrong )
I
am making myself a cup of tea




We
can use reflexive pronoun as three different types of object
01)              
direct object
02)              
indirect object
03)              
object of preposition

Assignment
Learn
8
reflexive pronouns or intensive pronouns and write under this video
Please explain what have you learned today


How
many types of object in reflexive pronoun 

No comments:

Post a Comment