if (end == -1) Lesson Thirty Five I'm calling to + 1st form of verb

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Lesson Thirty Five I'm calling to + 1st form of verb



Lesson Thirty Five I'm calling to + 1st form of verb



When using the words 'I'm calling' you are stating that you are actually using
the phone to call and relay information.



I’m calling to ask
maine
pouchney k liye phone kiya hai

I’m calling to remind you
maine
tumhey yaad dilaney k liye phone kiya hai

I’m calling to invite you
maine
tumhey dawat deney k liye phone kiya hai

I’m calling to tell you it's over
tumhey
yeh bataney k liye phone kiya hai k sub khatam ho gaya
tumhey
yeh bataney k liye phone kiya hai k humhrey darmiyan sub khatam

I’m calling to make an appointment
maine
appointment leney k liye phone kiya hai

I’m calling to confirm
maine
tasdeek k liye phone kiya hai

I’m calling to confirm your appointment
maine
app ka appointment ki tasdeek k liye yeh call ki hai

I’m calling to inform
maine
agha karney k liye phone kiya hai
maine  itlaa
deney k liye phone kiya hai



I'm calling to tell you about my day.
mera
din kaisa raha yeh bataney k liye maine phone kiya


I'm calling to accept your
invitation.


maine phone kiya ha tumhri dawat
qabul karney k liye
majhey
tumhri dawat qabool hai yeh batane k liye phone kiya hai

I'm calling to answer your question.

maine tumhrey sawal ka jawab deney k
liye phone kiya hai

I'm calling to complain about something.
maine
kuch shiyakat karney k liye phone kiya


I'm calling to thank you.
maine
shukriya ada karney ko phone kiya hai


I'm calling to support
your decision.
maine
call ki tumhrey faisley ka himat karney ki
maine
call ki hai k main tumhrey faisely k saath ho

I'm calling to receive my prize.
maine
apna inaam leney k liye call ki hai

Assignment

I'm calling to book a reservation at your
restaurant.
I'm calling to tell the truth
I'm calling to remind you of our dinner plans.
I'm calling to come here

Who is the queen of England?
The England´s Queen´s name is Elizabeth
Alexandra Mary

Question of the day


WHEN THE SECOND WORLD WAR WAS OVER?

No comments:

Post a Comment