if (end == -1) Learn English Easily - Improve your communication skills With Mr Crazy [...

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Learn English Easily - Improve your communication skills With Mr Crazy [...



I was busy + (verb-ing)


When using the word 'was', you are referring to something in a past tense, or something that happened before. Combining it with the word 'busy' you can express something that was occupying you in a past time.

Here are some examples:

I was busy thinking.
Main sochney mein masroof tha

I was busy thinking about himself
Main usi ka barey mein sochney mein masroof tha

I was busy working.
main kam karney mein masroof tha
I was busy watching bbc news
Main bbc news dhekney mein masroof tha

I was busy cooking dinner.
main raat ka khana bananey mein masroof tha

I was busy making tea
Main chahye bananey mein masroof tha

I was busy talking on the phone.
main phone per batain karney mein masroof tha

I wash busy taking coffee
Main coffee peney mein masroof tha

I was busy cleaning the house.
main gher ki safai karney mein masroof tha

I was busy studying for my test.
main apney test ki tayari mein masroof tha

I was busy learning english language
Main angereezi zaban sikhney mein masroof tha

I was busy completing my housework.
main apney ka kam pura karney mein masroof tha

I was busy learning new things.
main kuch naya sikhney mein masroof tha

I was busy making fool
Main ullu bananey mein masroof tha

By changing 'was' to 'am' you change your message from past tense to present tense and refer to something you are doing 'now.'


I am busy learning english language
Main angereezi zaban sikhney mein masroof ho

I am busy working.
main kam main masroof ho

I am busy making tea
Main chahye bananey mein masroof ho

I am busy cooking dinner.
main khana bananey mein masroof ho

I am busy studying for my test.
main apney test ki tayari mein masroof ho

I am busy talking on the phone.
Main phone per baat karney mein masroof ho


I am busy making pasta
Main pasta bananey mein masroof ho

Assignment
Please translate these sentences and send to me on fb :Facebook.com/englishurdu or whatsapp 00923433498272
I am busy teaching
I am busy reading news paper
I am busy eating biryani
I was busy learning English
I was busy talking
I was busy listening music

2nd assignment
And do not forget to make five sentences
I’m not a perfect friend, I can make mistake anytime. But still, I love those people who stay with after knowing the real personality behind me.
www.Youtube.com/TariqAziz1

No comments:

Post a Comment