if (end == -1) Lesson Two Do Vs Make Expressions with DO In Urdu ! Hindi

Friday, March 3, 2017

Lesson Two Do Vs Make Expressions with DO In Urdu ! Hindi


Lesson Two Do Vs Make Expressions with DO In Urdu ! Hindi

do a favour
can you do me a favor
kiya tum majh per aik ahsan kar saktey ho


do a project
I have to do a project
Majhey aik mansooba banana hai
Majhey aik muqarar kam karna hai



do a test
I have done my test
maine apna test kar liya

I have to do a test
Majhey test dena hai

do an assignment
you have to do an assignment in two days
tumhey do din mein assignment karna hai

do an exam
did you do an exam?
Kiya tumney exam diya tha

do badly
I did badly at my exams
Mere exams bohat burey hue

do business
I will do business with you in future
Main mustaqbil mein app ka saath karobar karo ga


do damage
do not damage
nuksan mat karo

to do exercise
I did exercise in the morning
Maine warish ki thi subha mein

do good
we should do good things
we should do good deeds
humhey achaye amal karney chahye

do harm
Do not harm others
Dosro ko takleef mat do

do homework
do your homework
apna homwork karo

you must do homework
tumhey lazman homework karna chahye

do housework
my wife has to do housework
meri biwi ko gher ka kam karna hai

do nothing
I will do nothing
Main kuch nehi karo ga

do research
I will do research on it
Main es per research/tahkeeq karo ga

do something
I will do something in future
Main kuch karo ga mustaqbil mein

to do some letter-writing
You have to do some letter-writing
Tumhey kuch letter likhney hai

to do some reading
it is my order to do some reading
yeh mera hukum hai kcuh parho

First question when I reach home. Where is mom? Even though I didn't need her, but when I see her, I feel better

Son: Dad, I want to get married.

Father: First, tell me you're sorry.

Son: For what?

Father: Say sorry.

Son: But for what ? What did I do?

Father: Just say sorry.

Son: But...what have i done wrong ?

Father: Say sorry!

Son: WHY?

Father: Say sorry!!

Son: Please, just tell me why?

Father: Say sorry!!!

Son: OK, Dad...i'm sorry!

Father: There ! You're finished training. When you learn to say sorry for no reason at all, then you're ready to get married!

No comments:

Post a Comment