if (end == -1) Lesson Three Learn Urdu Basic Common Sentences By Tariq Aziz

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Lesson Three Learn Urdu Basic Common Sentences By Tariq Aziz


Lesson Three Learn Urdu Basic Common Sentences By Tariq Aziz
Are You Married?
Kiya app shadi shuda hai
کیا آپ شادی شدہ ہیں
Kiya app married ho
Are you single?
Kiya app kawarey hai
کیا آپ غیر شادی شدہ ہیں
Kiya app single hai
Short Way To Learn Urdu By Mr Crazy
This is my car
Yeh meri car hai
This is my book
Yeh meri book hai
This is my sister
Yeh meri behan/sister hai
This is my Brother
Yeh mera bhai/brother hai
This is my purse/bag
Yeh mera purse/bag hai
This is my mobile
Yeh mera mobile hai
Being a good person doesn't depend on your religion, status, race, color or culture. It all depends on how you treat others

No comments:

Post a Comment