if (end == -1) Lesson Eighteen 18 Use of would like to by Mr crazy

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Lesson Eighteen 18 Use of would like to by Mr crazy


Lesson Eighteen Use of would like to

I+ would like to + 1st form of verb
This sentence lets someone know what you would be interested in doing. This can be a physical, mental or verbal action.

I+ would like to + 1st form of verb

I would like to inform you
MAIN app ko batana chahao ga
Main app ko batana pasand karo ga
Majhey khushi ho gi app ko bata kar

I would like to your attention
main app ki tawajo chahao ga

I would like to draw your kind attention
main app ki tawajo apni taraf karna chahao ga

I would like to get your attention
main app ki tawaja lena ya hasil karna chahta ho

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity
main appp ka sukriya ada karna chahta ho es moqey ko deney k liye

I would like to answer that question.
Main us sawal ka jawab dena pasand karo ga

I would like to say something
main app ko kuch batana chahao ga

I would like to compete in a cooking contest.
Main es khaaney pakaney waley muqabaley ko pura karna pasand karo ga

I would like to read a book
main kitab parhna chaho gi
main kitab parhna pasand karo gi

I would like to read the quran
main quran parhna chahao ga

I would like to read the bible
main bible parhna chahao ga

I would like to explain myself.
Main apney barey mein batana pasand karo ga
Main apni wazat khud dena chahao ga


I would like to practice.
Main koshish / masaq karna pasand karo ga

I would like to become a teacher.
main ustaad banna pasand karo ga

I would like to see you more often.
Main tumsey aksar/ziyda tar milna pasand karo ga
Main tumsey ziyda tar milna Chahao ga

I would like to thank you.
Main tumhra sukriya ada karna chahta ho

I would like to learn about animals.
main janwaro k barey mein sikhna chahao ho ya pasand karo ga

I would like to meet the President.
Main sadar sey milna chahao ga

I would like to eat biryani
Main biryani kahana chahaoo ga

I would like to take tea
Main chahye pena pasand karo ga

I would like to apologize for my mistake
main apni galati per mazrat chahao ga

what would you like to do
I would like to play cricket
what would you like to eat
I would like to eat fish

What would you like to say
I would like to say sorry

Let practice

Main bus sey gher jana pasand karo ga
Main coffee pena pasand karo ga
Main shadi karna chahao ga

Main bus sey gher jana pasand karo ga
I would like to go to home by bus

Main coffee pena pasand karo ga
I would like to drink/take coffee

Main shadi karna chahao ga
I would like to marry

When you have a good heart: You help too much. You trust too much. You give too much. You love too much. And it always seems you hurt the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment