if (end == -1) Learn English Basic Vocabulary 1st use of get In Urdu ! Hindi Language

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Learn English Basic Vocabulary 1st use of get In Urdu ! Hindi Language


How To Use The Verb Get In English! 1st use of get In Urdu ! Hindi
Get is a difficult verb for English students
It has lots of different uses and meanings
1st use of get = a main verb
To receive something = to get something
He gets 5,000 Rupees a year from his father
وہ اپنے والد سے ایک سال میں 5،000 روپے لیتا ہے

I get five dollars a week
مجھے ایک ہفتے میں پانچ ڈالر ملتے ہیں


I got a letter from my friend in Karachi
مجھے اپنے دوست کا خط کراچی میں ملا

I got a belt for my birthday
مجھے اپنی سالگرہ پر ایک بیلٹ ملا

I received your letter yesterday
I got your letter yesterday

he receives money every month
He gets money every month

I have received an email
I have got an email

Charlie Chaplin Quotes

My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh
But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain
Charlie Chaplin

A day without laughter is a day wasted -Charlie Chaplin

We think too much and feel too little. - Charlie Chaplin

No comments:

Post a Comment