if (end == -1) Lesson Three Use of I'm at The Craziest Way To Learn English Written By ...

Monday, October 10, 2016

Lesson Three Use of I'm at The Craziest Way To Learn English Written By ...







Lesson Three The Craziest Way To Learn English Written By Mr Crazy (Tariq
aziz)

Using the word 'at' helps tell someone where you
currently are.


“at” a particular place. If there is an inside
and outside to the place, “at” does not indicate whether you are
inside or outside.



Here are some examples:



I'm at the mall
Main mall mein ho (kio shoping center)
I'm at the doctor's office
Main doctor k office MEIN ho
I'm at the park

main park
MEIN ho
I'm at the airport

main airport
per/MEIN ho
I'm at the corner
Main koney/khali jaga per/MEIN ho
I'm at the bus stop
Main buss per ho
I'm at the door
Main darwazey per ho
I’m at the top of the stairs
Main sub sey upper wali seerhiyo
per/MEIN ho
I’m at the bottom of the stairs
Main nichey wali seerhiyo per/MEIN ho
I'm at the top of the page
Main pehle safey per sub se uper ho
I'm at the end of the road
Main road k akhir per ho
I am at the entrance
Main darwazy/zeeney per ho
I am at the crossroads
Main chuhray Per ho ya main road par khara ho
I'm at the front desk
Main desk per ho

I'm at the park
Main pass per/mein ho
I'm at home
Main gher per/MEIN ho
I'm at reception
Main estaqbaliya counter PER ho
I'm at the side
Main koney PER ho
I'm at the bottom
Main nechey hoo
I'm at the top
Main
uper ho
I'm at college
Main college mein ho
I'm at university
Main university mein ho
I'm at school
Main
school mein ho


I'm at the corner of
5th Avenue and RASHID MINAS Street
Main Rashid minas road per 5vi sraak per koney per ho


I'm at the grocery
Main pansari/karyani ki dokan per/MEIN ho
I'm at the Aladin Park
MEIN
ALADIN PARK

PER HO /MEIN HO
I'm
at the parking
lot
.
Main
ghari karne wali jaga per ho
Avenue Ø³Ú‘Ú©

Should I say “She is in the
park” or “She is at the park”?

at conceives
of a place or location as a 
point. Like an X on a map. You are at a
particular place and not some other place. If there is an inside and outside to
the place, at does not indicate whether you are
inside or outside.

.

I'm at the southeast entrance of the parking lot.
Main
junoob masriq ki taraf gari gari kharey karne wali jaga k darwazey per ho


I'm
at the swimming pool. (somewhere near the swimming pool, not in
the swimming pool!)
Main
swimming pool per ho

I'm
at the elevator. (as in at the elevator entrance)
Main lift per ho ya main ho

I hide my pain with a smile

The tongue has no bones, but is strong enough
to break a heart. So be careful with your words

No comments:

Post a Comment