if (end == -1) Fifty Two English Basic Sentences With Urdu And English

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Fifty Two English Basic Sentences With Urdu And English

Shamim Collegiate
Lesson Fifty Two English Basic Sentences

Nature Means kudarti tor per ya fitri tor per
Video Section


Lesson Fifty Two Nature and use of adjectives English Basic Sentences from tariq aziz on Vimeo.
1. Polite (adj) sharifana / shaista
My mother has polite nature.
My mother doesn’t have polite nature.
Does my mother have polite nature?
Doesn’t my mother have polite nature?
2. Aggressive (adj) جارحانہ  ya gussy / batamazi
My mother in law has aggressive nature.
My mother in law doesn’t have aggressive nature.
Does my mother in law have aggressive nature?
Doesn’t my mother in law have aggressive nature?
3 Taciturn (adj) kamsakhan /kam bolne wala
My elder brother has taciturn nature.
My elder brother doesn’t have taciturn nature.
Does my elder brother have taciturn nature?
Doesn’t my elder brother have taciturn nature?
4 Talkative (adj) batoni / betuka bolna
My boss has talkative nature.
My boss doesn’t have talkative nature.
Does my boss have talkative nature?
Doesn’t my boss have talkative nature?
5 Extravagant (adj) fazool karach /beqaboo
Some people have extravagant nature.
Some people don’t have extravagant nature.
Do some people have extravagant nature?
Don’t some people have extravagant nature?
6 Frugal (adj) کفایت شعار  Fazool karch na karne wala
My wife has frugal nature.
My wife doesn’t have frugal nature.
Does my wife have frugal nature?
Doesn’t my wife have frugal nature?
7 Close – fisted (adj) Stingy / kanjos
My friend has closefisted nature.
My friend doesn’t have closefisted nature.
Does my friend have closefisted nature?
Doesn’t my friend have closefisted nature?
8 Generous (adj) فراغ دل barey dil wala/ saki dil
I have generous nature.
I don’t have generous nature.
Do I have generous nature?
Don’t I have generous nature?
9 Scatty / forgetful (adj) bhulakter/ bhool janey ki adat
Our neighbour has scatty nature.
Our neighbour doesn’t have scatty nature.
Does our neighbour have scatty nature?
Doesn’t our neighbour have scatty nature?
10 Peevish/Grumpy/Grouchy / chirchira چڑ چڑا
She has peevish nature.
She doesn’t have peevish nature.
Does she have peevish nature?
Doesn’t she have peevish nature?
11 Argumentative (adj) behas karne wala/ larney wala
You have argumentative nature.
You don’t have argumentative nature.
Do you have argumentative nature?
Don’t you have argumentative nature?
:red'>door andesh/door tak dhekna wala

My mother has farsighted nature.
My mother doesn’t have farsighted nature.
Does my mother have farsighted nature?
Doesn’t my mother have farsighted nature?
Haughty / Proud (adj)magror / howdyy
He has haughty nature.
He doesn’t have haughty nature.
Does he have haughty nature?

Doesn’t he have haughty nature?

No comments:

Post a Comment