if (end == -1) Thirteen most Common Mind Blowing sentences Video Class

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Thirteen most Common Mind Blowing sentences Video Class

Assalam o Alaikum this is Tariq! and I am going to teach you "Thirteen Most Common And Mind blowing sentences in the English language that I am gonna share with you guys 
Thirteen most Common Mind Blowing sentences Video Class


video section  [tab] [content title="Vimeo"][/content] [content title="Tun Pk"][/content] [content title="Dailymotion"][/content] [/tab]

Lesson 38: English Sentences in Urdu

Shy
You are getting shy, aren’t you
Unsure
Sharmila
I am rather shy main Sharmila ho
He is a very unsure young man
Simple / Uncomplicated / elementary
Asaaan
It is very uncompliticated
Its is quite simple
Optimist
Khush umeed/ pur umeed / ba umeed
He is an optimist
Pessimist (naa umeed /mayoos)
he is an optimist and I'm a pessimist.
Don’t be Pessimist
I am Pessimist
I feel sleepy
I feel hungry
I feel thirsty
I feel giddy
I feel tired / I am tired
I feel shy
Majhey neend a rahi hai
Majhey bhook lagi hai
Majhey piyaas lagi hai
Majhey chakar a rahe hai
Majhey thakawat mehsoos ho rahi hai
Majhey sharam a rahi hai
Adamant
My friend is adamant
Ziddi /arhyial/bad demagh
Mera dost ziddi hai
May ALLAH help you
ALLAH tumhri madad karey
I need a favour
Majhey thori madad chahye
Majhey madad ki zarrort hai

If people are typing to pull You down … be proud about itBecause it only confirm that you Are above them!
   if you sleep on flower , it is 1st night§       if flower sleep on you, it is last night  (scary but true)

No comments:

Post a Comment