if (end == -1) My Favourite Common English Sentences In Urdu!Hindi

Thursday, July 30, 2015

My Favourite Common English Sentences In Urdu!Hindi

Basic And Common English Sentences Lesson Thirty Nine
Learn English Through Basic English Sentences
today I am gonna teach you the most common English Sentences And I often use these sentences in my daily life so I hope you will love this lesson and I have forgotten to tell you these are my favourite ones
Learn these English-Sentences And use in Your Daily routine
from next week inshallah I will start uploading grammar lesson
Video Section

[tab] [content title="Vimeo"][/content] [content title="Tun Pk"][/content] [content title="Dailymotion"][/content] [/tab]
Lesson 39 : English Sentences in urdu
what is this, tariq?/ what’s this, tariq Yeh kiy hi Tariq
it’s/it is a book (yeh kitab hai)
it is a pen ( yeh pen hai)
it is a glass ( yeh glass hai)
it is a bus ( yeh bus hai)
it is a horse ( yeh ghorra hai)
it is a house ( yeh gher hai)
it is a sofa ( yeh sofa hai)
it is a pencil ( yeh pencil hai)
it is a box ( yeh daba ya carton hai)
it is a star ( yeh star hai )
it is a cat ( yeh billi hai)
it is a mouse ( yeh choua hai)
it is a spoon ( yeh chamcha hai)
it is desk ( yeh table hai)
it is a ship ( yeh pani ka jahaz hai)
it is a shop ( yeh dokan hai )
it is a hat ( yeh topi hai )
it is a cup ( yeh cup hai )
it is plate  ( yeh plate hai
it is picture ( yeh tasveer hai )
it is a bicycle ( yeh sayikil hai )
it is a car ( yeh ghari hai)
it is a fork ( yeh kaanta chori hai )
ab hum en tamam jumlo ko aik se ziyda cheazo k liye use karey

what are they, Tariq? ( wooh kiya haii )
they are cars
they are cups
they are cats
they are boxes
they are plates
they are shops
they are hats
they are books
they are forks
they are desks


why you have so many masjids and visit them if allah is every where ?air is every where but we still need a fan to make feel it
Every one is not my friend but my friends areNot just like every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment