if (end == -1) Most Common And Useful English Sentences (Hindi!Urdu)

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Most Common And Useful English Sentences (Hindi!Urdu)

today I am going to teach you the Most useful English-Urdu Sentences To Help You in Spoken English here is my Lesson Thirty Four English Basic Urdu-English Sentence  now it is your duty to learn all these vocabularies and sentences and you must use in your daily life so I hope you will learn all these structures and lessons
you should start from lesson one here is the link
Video-lesson One English-Sentences
common and Most useful English-Urdu Sentences

Video Section
[tab] [content title="Vimeo"] [/content] [content title="Dailymotion"] [/content] [content title="Tunpk"] [/content] [/tab]

Having a conversation lesson thirty three English-Sentences

If you want somebody to repeat what they said.
Sorry ? / pardon ?
Mazrat dobra boley majhey samjh nehi aya
Could you repeat it.
Kiya app dobra sakte hai
I did not quite catch it.
Main samjha nehi zara dobra bataye
If you wanna cheek that somebody understand Or agrees with you.
Do you know what I mean ?
Kiya tum samjhe mera matlab kiya kaha
Saying good bye
For every day we say
See you / see you soon
Milte hai / jald milte hai
See you tomorrow
Kal milte hai
To one whom you will not see soon
Jab kisi se jaldi na milna ho
See you some time
Milte hai kisi waqt
See you around
Chaloo mile gai
before saying goodbye
I had better be going (informal)
Mere liye bethter hai main jao
I must go (british)
Main lazman jana hai
I had better be off (british in formal)
Majhey ab lazman chalna chahye
I am afraid I have to leave now (informal)
Majhey der ho rahi hai majhey chalna chahye
Advice
Asking for advice .
What do you think I shold do ?
Tumhra kiya khayal hai majhey kiya karna chahye
Can I ask your advice / opinion about something
Kiya app se kio raye le sakta kisi cheaz k liye
Do you think I should do…?
Kiya tum sochte ho majhey karna chahye


Happiness can’t be found ,When you seek it for your self
But when you give it to others It will find its way back to you The that mystery of happiness.



my video poem and vocabulary

No comments:

Post a Comment