if (end == -1) Learn English By Sentences in Urdu Lesson One

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Learn English By Sentences in Urdu Lesson One

Hello Teachers, students, readers and friends I hope you all are fine by the grace of Allah I promised to my students that I will give you English Language complete Lesson In Urdu through videos so I am going to share these videos from today 4 march 2015 All videos is written by sir tariq. In these videos you will learn English Trough English Basic Sentences in Hindi language and urdu language.. first let me tell you one thing there are so many way To learn English and this is one of them I am sharing with you. it is series contain more than hundred videos I will send you once in a week because I don’t have much time to record , research and than write an article than upload on youtube, vimeo, and dailymotion than finally I post into my blog so keep in touch 
Lesson One English Language In Urdu Video




Adab utaado , talib e ilmo , parhne walo aur dosto  main umeed karta ho tamam all k karam se theak ho gai maine wada kiya tha apney talib e ilmo sey k main unho do ga angrazi zaban course who bhi vidyo mein to main ajj se app logo share karne ja raha ho yeh tamam vidyos likhe hai sir tariq yahni maine en tamam sabak mein app bunyani jumlo se angreezi sikhe gai waisey to angreezi sikhney k bohat se tareeqay hai aur yeh un mein aik hai  yeh aik masal jari rahne wali series hai jis mein 100 se ziyda viydo ho gi main app ko hafte mein aik video send karo ga es blog mein kyon ka mere pass waqt nehi hota recording karne ka malaomat hasil karne ka phir aik article likhna phir usey recurd kar k youtube dailymotion aur vimeo per upload karna phir es blog mein post karna app atey rahe aur contach mein rahe

Question For Teachers

Mostly student want to learn English language In a jiffy. They don’t have time to spend on reading writing and listening so in this way how can we learn Language? This is my question for teachers.. I am waiting for your answer.

(Ziyda tar talib e ilm chahte hai english bus lamho mein a jaye unhey  un k pass waqt nehi hota parhne ka likne ka aur sunney ka toh mere hum kis tarha angrazi sikhey ? yeh sawal tamam utaado se hai majhey app ka jawab ka intizar rahe ga yeh serious)
English Language In Urdu

 For Students

I just want to say Keep Working Hard No matter how much time it will take just keep doing it and try to watch videos daily,Bbc, read Newspaper, Smash Magzine,listening a song in English

(Main apne talib-e-ilmo se kahna chahta ho mehant karte raho chahye kitna bhi waqt lag jaye bus karte raho parhte raho aur koshish karo rozana mere jo dhek kar english sakte hai who dheko  bbc dheko akbhar parho  smash magzine parho gananey suney lekin english mein sirf english sikhne k liye)


For Friends

I had friends in my life let me tell you all my readers, I never had time for friends. But one thing I want to say to my all friends I still love you as my friends. i accept I never gave you time but I always remember all of you in my prayers
Mere zindagi mein kafi dost they aik baat app sub jo parhne wale hai un ko batao mere pass kabhi dosto k liye time nehi hota tha lekin aik cheaz main kahna chahta ho apney dosto sey main ab bhi pyaar karta ho apne dosto sey dosto wala main manta ho maine kabhi tum logo ko waqt nehi diya lekin tum sub humesha meri dua main rahte ho   

lesson One English Sentences IN Urdu through video By Sir Tariq

Here is video on Dailymotion

Learn EnglishThrough Sentences In Urdu language... by englishcourse
here is video on Daily Motion English Basic Sentences In Urdu


Here is video on vimeo

Learn EnglishThrough Sentences In Urdu language Lesson One from tariq aziz on Vimeo.


Please Keep an eye out for my Next video Lesson




Lesson 1: English Sentences
Don’t move
Hillo mat
Don’t ask
Poucho mat
Don’t come here
Yaha mat aoo
Don’t tell a lie
Jouth mat bolo
Don’t forget
Bhoolo mat
Don’t take tension
Pershan mat ho
Don’t take tea
Chahye mat piyo
Don’t hesitate
Hichqichao mat
Don’t be afraid
Daro mat
Get some water
Thora pani lao
Something is better then nothing’’


don't forget to tell me how was my lesson and if there is any mistake so don't be hesitate to tell me i will not mind and i always learn from my mistakes 
thank you for reading watching this article 
ALLAH HAFIZ take care remember me in your prayer