if (end == -1) Learn English Studies In Urdu

Friday, April 3, 2015

Learn English Studies In Urdu

Assalam O Alaikum this is Tariq and how are You? Are you Okey? I hope so and let me tell you that I am not a teacher and I just guide you. I always Bring English Course In Urdu for you guys 
Learning English Speaking In Urdu Lesson Fifteen


English lesson fifteen in Urdu By sir Tariq from tariq aziz on Vimeo.

 Lesson 15: English Sentences in Urdu

 


I live in your neighbourhood
mai tumhray paros mai rhata hun
I know him for a long time
mai usko kafi arsay s janta hun
Can you read this story to me
kia tum mere liye yeh kahani parh sakte ho
For god sake leave me alone
khuda ka lia mujha akala chor do
Let me think
mujha sochnay do
Let me go
mujha jana do
Let me solve this  problam
mujha ya masla hal karna do
Don’t show me your teeth
mujha apna daant mat dekho
Let me do this
mujha ya karna do
Good to hear
Sun kar acha laga
Great full
shukar guzar
I am in luck these days
mai khush kismat hun in dino
You should come up
tumha hosh mai ana chahiya
In luck
khush kismat
I am not married
mai shadi shuda nhi hun
My mother is house wife
mari ami ghre lu khatoon hai
Do you know what I mean
tumha pata hai mara matlb kia hai
Yor are coward
tum darpok ho
You often crackle but never lay egg
tum bolta bht karta kuch nhi
Wishful thinking
Khushfami
It is your wishful thinking
ya tumhari khush fami hai
Hope you understand
umeed karta hun tum samjho gai
I will see you
mai tumhay dekhlo gi
Keep quite
kamosha rho


Golden Words

Life is never about the people who Act true in front of you…..!‘’
it is always about the people who Remain true behind your back’’

‘’sweet things are easy to buy but  Sweet people are difficult to find.
Thank you for watching 

Learning English Lesson Fifteen With  Sir Tariq

Welcome to English Language Online In Urdu and this is my fifteen Episode of my series of Basic And common Sentences videos In Urdu and Hindi Language before I begin we will take a some common Questions that often arise 

  1. Why Do We need to Learn English? 
  2. why is it Necessary and  why should we learn?

as we know that learning anything is very difficult in starting but when you will be used to it so then you will not feel that is difficult 


Take times and patience 

Learn English Is very easy but if you spend time and be patience so it is my request you must wait and keep working  continuously 


I want To say Something

how was my lesson Do you Like It?
Share this lesson With your friends
ALLAH HAFIZ

1 comment: