if (end == -1) My Favorite Golden Words

Sunday, April 19, 2015

My Favorite Golden Words

Assalam o alaikum This is tariq how you doing today I hope so you will be fine by the grace of god so let talk about today’s lesson it is very interesting class because I am going to talk about Golden Words  and also I am gonna share my experience regarding job and interviews so don’t go any where and stay with me,
Golden Words video

Video class
[tab] [content title="Vimeo"] [/content] [content title="TunPk"] [/content] [content title="Youtube"] [/content] [/tab]

 My Favorite Golden Words 

I am going to share with you in My own Voice
 

Listen to your elders Advice not because they are always right but because they have more experience  of being wrong

Virginity is not dignity
Its just lack of opportunity

Laugh like you have never cried
Play like you have never lost
Love like you have never been hurt
Live like there is no tomorrow 

Life is like a novel & every day is new page
So if a page is sad next will be happy so
Don’t worry , just turn the –page & enjoy it.

 

 Question of the day

Many students are learning English but some of them are able to speak English today we are going to talk about how can we Learn English in a Very Well manner  
(Kafi bache english sikh rahe hai lekin un mein kuch bol nehi pate toh ajj hum esi per baat karey k kis tarha hum angreezi sikh sakte hai aik acha tareeqa sey)

Tips for Learning English through Urdu

Don’t Try to translate urdu to English
Koshish mat karo aurdu se Angree mein jumly banay ki
Learn Vocabulary And use in a sentences ( words meaning ya ilfaz yaad karey aur unhey jumlo mein estamal kary)
Tell your friends to speak in English(if anyone try to speak Other language tell him/her please try to speak in English)
Apne dosto se kahe k angreezi mein baat kary ( ager kio koshih karta hai kio aur zaban mein baat karne ki toh usey kahne meharbani ho gi anglish boley)
Keep reading because reading is a very necesarry for making a sentence (parhte rahe kyon parha  bohat zarroru hai aik jumla banaye k liye)
Think in English Don’t try To Speak Urdu (engreezi mein sochey aur koshish na karey k apni zaban bolo )
You must watch BBC and CNN ( lazman tv dhekey Engreezi mein bbc or ccnn dheky)
Play vocabulary or sentences game (exchange vocabulary and sentences)
Kheley game jumley aur elfazo ka aur aik dosro se share karey ilfaaz aur jumley






Request from Tariq Aziz
It is my Request You to Share This video With Your Friends,Parents ,

Author's view
How was my lesson please tell me  ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )

If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galati ho app majhey bata sakte hai)

 Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)

If You Need Any help You Can Request On This Post I Will help You


I request You To pray for my parents 

No comments:

Post a Comment