if (end == -1) English Daily Speaking Sentences

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

English Daily Speaking Sentences

Assalam O alaikum Hi! This is tariq and today here I am with new English Sentences In Urdu (English To Hindi).this is totally new way of Learning English Language Through Videos In Hindi language and Urdu Language, In this class You will Learn how to improve your English Speaking through Sentences In Urdu, Golden Words Of the day, This Lesson Is Written And recorded by Sir Tariq. I hope you will Love this

Online Speaking English Urdu Sentences

Video Section
[tab] [content title="Vimeo"] [/content] [content title="Tun Pk"] [/content] [content title="Dailymotion"]
lesson twenty Two by englishcourse [/content] [/tab]


Lesson 22 : English Speaking Sentences in urdu


I am a girl.
Main larki ho
I am not a girl.
Main larki nehi ho
Are you a girl?
Kiya tum larki ho
Who are you?
Tum kon hoo
How old are you?
Tum kitne saal k hoo
How are you?
Tum kaisey ho
Where are you?
Tum kaha per ho
My father is in his office.
Mere abu apne daftar mein hai
Who’s that man over there?
Yeh kon banda hai waha per
I’m eight years old
Main 8 saal ka ho
It is seven. It must be seven.
Yeh 7 hai , yeh lazman saath ho ga
It is difficult.
Yeh muskhil hai
It is wonderful.
Yeh harat aangeez hai
It’s ten o’clock.
10 baje hai

Value your friends

A friend is a person who forgives you Before you
say sorry … understands you before you start explaining… and stays with you
even if you say ‘’leave me alone’’

Pray For my Parents


If you like my Video Class So please pray for my parents
Dictionary in Tamil
Inshallah As soon as possible I will upload English to Tamil dictionary

Think before speak

Many people say this line “Think Before speak but if you want to learn English Don’t ever think just Keep Speaking no matter what are you saying or speaking just speak and speak 

Author's view
How was my lesson please tell me  ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )

If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galati ho app majhey bata sakte hai)

 Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)

If You Need Any help You Can Request On This Post I Will help You


I request You To pray for my parents 

No comments:

Post a Comment