if (end == -1) Lesson Four English Basic Video

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Lesson Four English Basic Video

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM hello every one how are you. today I am sharing with you English Language lesson Four Written and recorded by sir tariq in this lesson you will Basic English Sentences In Urdu trough video
English sentences in Urdu Video

Mostly Students request Me that I have to upload videos And post Daily so I am very sorry because I don’t have time to post in this blog daily I hope you will not mind
Ziyda tar bachey majh se darksat karte hai k majhey rozana aik post aur video deni chahye so main mazrat chaho ga kyon k mere pass time nehi hota posting ka rozana es blog mein aur main umeed karo ga app bura nehi manye gai
video lesson Four

For Readers
when ever you get fail every one says that you can not do it but I alaways to say to my students don’t listen others just try again and gain because “failures pave the way to success” or “try again and again one day you will get success
jab kabhi app fail hotey ho har kio kahta hai tum yeh nehi kar sakte lekin main humesha kahta ho to apne bacho se k dosro ki mat suno bus koshish karte raho kyon k “ nakamyabi rastey hamwar karti hai kamyabi k” or “ koshish bar bar karney se aik din app kamyab ho jate ho”

Lesson Four English Basic Video

Video on dailymotion

lesson four english sentences in urdu by sir tariq by englishcourse
Video on Vimeo

lesson four english sentences in urdu by sir tariq from tariq aziz on Vimeo.


Lesson 4 : English Sentences in Urdu
I have a cough
Majhey khansi hai
I have a headache
Mere sir mein dard hai
I have a flu
Majhey nazla hai
I have a jaundice
Majhey pilliya hai
Basically
Bonyandi tor pe
Where do you live?
Tum kaha rahte ho
I live in Karachi
Main Karachi mein rahta ho
What does your father do?
App k abu kiya karte hai
Environment
Mahool
May I come in sir
Kiya main ander ajoo
Yes come in
Ha ajao
What can I do for you?
Main app liye kiya kar sakta ho
Dog always bark
Kuttey humesha bhokte hai
Don’t interrupt
Mudakhlat mat karo
You are my life my every thing and i always want to spend my all time with you to make my every moment happy and gold
Thank you for watching 

Question For Everyone

What is your opion about which is the best way to Learn English
Reading
Writing
Listening 
Listening and speaking

app ki kiya raye hai k konsa tareeqa english sikhne ka behter hai
parhna
likhna
sunna
sunna aur bolna


remember me in your prayer