if (end == -1) Basic Sentences In Urdu Lesson Three(Video)

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Basic Sentences In Urdu Lesson Three(Video)

Assalam o alaikum Teachers, visitors, Readers and students. Let me tell you one thing if you keep watching these videos I ensure you that you will defiantly speak english  after 6 month.and how is it possible ? I think this is a question in your mind..if you want to speak english Language well then  you should try to learn  English Speaking without studying a grammar. Because sometimes studying grammar will confuse you so In these lesson  I will teach you how to Speak English Without Grammar and how to speak with English Sentences
This course is Recoreded By Sir Tariq,this is a series of Basic Course Tutorial In Urdu
i love you ALLAH



Basic Sentences In Urdu Lesson Three(Video created by Sir Tariq)

video on dailymotion by sir tariq
English language by sir tariq Lesson three... by englishcourse video on vimeo by sir tariq
English language by sir tariq Lesson three basic sentences from tariq aziz on Vimeo.




Lesson 3 : English Sentences in urdu

Don’t shout
Chickho mat / chillao mat
Don’t eat my brain
Mera demagh mat khao
Improve your writing
Apni likhai durst karoo
Don’t stair at me
Majhey ghoro mat
Don’t look at me
Majhey dheko mat
Don’t think
Socho mat
Don’t do this
Yeh mat karo
Don’t do this to me
Mere saath yeh mat karo
Don’t follow me
Mera picha mat karo
Don’t make me fool
Majhey ullu mat banao
Don’t mind
Bura mat mano
I am on the way
Main rastey mein ho

I always feel happy , You know why I don’t expect anything from any one  Beacause expectations always get hurt’’

Question of the day for teachers

Some students think that they can not speak english with fluently so how can they Speak English With fluently this is a question for each and everyone
You can comment on this post and  answer this question 
you may like 
 Learn English Reading Lesson Thirty six
thank you for reading and watching ALLAH HAFIZ
Remember Me In Your prayer and pray for my parents