if (end == -1) Learn noun ! pronoun ! possessive ! reflexive

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Learn noun ! pronoun ! possessive ! reflexive

Welcome to English language online this lesson is written by Sir Tariq Learn Pronouns and exercise for noun pronoun possessive reflexive



What are pronouns?
Pronouns are words that replace nouns, noun phrases or noun clauses
What kind of pronouns are there in the english language?
Subject ( he is a doctour )
Object ( she teaches me )
Reflexive ( I always talk to myself )
Possessive ( you are mine and I am yours ) ( this  is my car )
Demonstrative ( this computer is new and those computers are old )
Relative  ( you may invite  whomever you want to the party )
Interrogative ( what did you say? ) ( who are you )




indefinate
Subject Pronoun
Object pronoun
Possessive pronoun ( ownership )
adjectives
Reflexive ( indicate subject )
Possessive pronoun ownernship

I
Me
My
Myself
Mine            
You
You
Your
Yourselves
Yours
We
Us
Our
Ourselves
Ours
They
Them
Their
Themselves
Theirs
He
Him
His
Himself
His
She
Her
Her
Herself
Hers
It
it
its
Itself
Its
For example
Tariq is a teacher
He is a teacher ( he is a  subject pronoun )
“he” replaces “ tariq”
I need to talk to kiran
I need to talk to her  ( her is a object pronoun )
Her” replaces “ kiran”
Please, visit my family
Please, visit us ( us is a object pronoun )
Us” replaces “ my family”
We love pakistan ( we is a subject pronoun)
I hit myself with the hammer (myself Reflexive)
This is ours (Possessive pronoun ownership)
This is our house

You make me
You make me laugh when I want to cry;
Make me live when I want to die;
Make me smile  when I want to frown
You turn my life upset down
Believe in me when no one else does
You’re my now, my past
When you call my name I begin to blush
I am afraid people notise, I need you so much
When I am  with you time flies by fast
It’s like the present is the past
I need you more than you can believe
Love you more then you can conceive
Think about you every night and day
And hope my life can stay this day,
I don’t want it to be any other way…
Exericse lesson
They,you,she,he,it
Ahmed is a good boy.
---------------- is a good boy.
Ali and Ahmed are friends.
------------------- are friends.
Ahmed lives in a big house.the house had a red roof.
Ahmed lives in a big house. ---------------------- had a red roof.
Ahmed had a baby sister.the baby sister likes to play with a cat.
Ahmed has a baby sister. --------------------------- likes to play with a cat.
Ali and Ahmed play cricket.ali and Ahmed enjoy cricket.
Ali and ahmed play cricket, --------------------------- enjoy----------------------------
His, my, your,her,its,our,their
Razia loves to play with---------------------------- doll.
They have done------------------------------- home work.
Have you lost------------------------------watch
We ate--------------------------------food at home.
He has come in----------------------------- car.
I have ironed-------------------------clothes.
The kitten is playing with-----------------tail.



Fill in the blank for practice
Rajo is a student. -----------------studies in class four.mr.ali are ------------------ Father. --------------- is a lawyer.mrs salma ali Is------------------mother. ---------------- is a teacher. Rajo has A small sister, ------------------- name is rani. -------------- play Together and share---------------toys.raju has a parrot.----------------- Name is mitho. ----------------eats guavas.mr And mrs.ali love ----------------children very much.

Video Lesson Of Pronouns Will Upload Soon