if (end == -1) Use of Quite and Rather

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Use of Quite and Rather

welcome to english language use of Quite and rather this is my english language Structure Lesson Four



We use quite with the following adjectives:
  • Sure / right / true / clear / different / amazing / incredible / certain / wrong / safe / obvious / unnecessary / extraordinary / impossible

We use rather with negative words and negative ideas:
  • Rather cold / difficult / It’s a rather long process to adopt.

Note the difference between at the end and in the end:
  • At the end of the month / at the end of the meeting / at the end of the film / at the end of the session
  • Our car had become problematical.  In the end (finally) we sold it.  Due to my occupation I did not go to the concert.  In the end (finally) I decided not to attend it. 

The opposite of at the end is at the beginning:
  • at the end of the concert         at the beginning of June


  Author views
     How was my lesson please tell me  ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )
     If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galati ho app majhey bata sakte hai)
     Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey

No comments:

Post a Comment