if (end == -1) English sentences And Vocabulary(Urdu/English)

Sunday, August 17, 2014

English sentences And Vocabulary(Urdu/English)

English sentences And Vocabulary In Urdu 
English sentences And Vocabulary In Urdu

Don’t move
Hillo mat
Don’t ask
Poucho mat
Don’t come here
Yaha mat aoo
Don’t tell a lie
Jouth mat bolo
Don’t forget
Bhoolo mat
Don’t take tension
Pershan mat ho
Don’t take tea
Chahye mat piyo
Don’t hesitate
Hichqichao mat
Don’t be afraid
Daro mat
Get some water
Thora pani lao
Believe in ALLAH
ALLAH per yaqeen rakho
Don’t chew babble
Babable mat chabao
Give us the gate key
Humhey darwaze ki chabi do
Don’t talk to me
Majh se baat mat karoo
Don’t talk to him
Us sey baat mat karo
Don’t worry
Befikar raho
Are you mad?
Kiya tum pagal ho
You are mad
Tum pagal ho
Any way
Barhal
Come up
Hosh mein ayo
We are best in the world
Hum se achey hai es duniya mein
As you wish
Jaisi tumhri marzi
it is up to you
Yeh tum per hai
Feed the dog

Kuttey ko khana khelao

Don’t shout
Chickho mat / chillao mat
Don’t eat my brain
Mera demagh mat khao
Improve your writing
Apni likhai durst karoo
Don’t stair at me
Majhey ghoro mat
Don’t look at me
Majhey dheko mat
Don’t think
Socho mat
Don’t do this
Yeh mat karo
Don’t do this to me
Mere saath yeh mat karo
Don’t follow me
Mera picha mat karo
Don’t make me fool
Majhey ullu mat banao
Don’t mind
Bura mat mano
I am on the way
Main rastey mein ho
I have a cough
Majhey khansi hai
I have a headache
Mere sir mein dard hai
I have a flu
Majhey nazla hai
I have a jaundice
Majhey pilliya hai
Basically
Bonyandi tor pe
Where do you live ?
Tum kaha rahte ho
I live in Karachi
Main Karachi mein rahta ho
Electricity has gone

Bijli ja cuki hai

this is an other topic written by sir Tariq please check it

Short Forms Formal And Informal


Author’s views

How was my lesson please tell me  ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )

If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galati ho app majhey bata sakte hai)

Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)

If You Need Any help You Can Request On This Post I Will help You

Please Give Your feedback reply on this post

No comments:

Post a Comment