if (end == -1) what is pronoun how to learn pronoun

Saturday, November 10, 2018

what is pronoun how to learn pronoun



Pronoun
_________________

Pronoun...is a word which is used in place of a noun to avoid the repetition of the noun.

He,she,it,we,you,they are the major pronoun which are also called "Personal pronoun"

It has the following types.

1..Interrogative pronoun

What,when,where ,who,how are interrogative pronoun ,they are used to make a sentence interrogative.
What are you doing?
Where has he gone?

2...Relative pronoun.

Relative pronoun are those words which tell us more about noun..

Ali, who is my friend is coming today.
Here "who" is telling us more about Ali Raza.

This is the home "where" I have been living
"where" is telling us more about home.

where,who,which, that are relative pronoun.

3...Reflexive pronoun.

Those words which end in "self" are called reflexive pronoun..
I will do my work myself.
She will drive herself.
(herself, yourself, himself,ourself, theirself)

4...Demonstrative pronoun

They are used to point out a noun...(ishara karnay k liyay noun ko)

This is my copy.
That is your copy.
Those are your copies.
There are my copies.
(this,that,those, these)

5...Possessive pronoun

They are typically found at the end of a sentence or clause. There are only a few possessive pronouns in the English language

This car is mine.
This cell is hers.
This cat is mine, not yours.
(Mine, yours, hers)

6...Indefinite pronoun

They are used to show some indefinite and non-specific noun.
(jab hamain sahe nai pata hota k noun kon hai or kitna hai )
someone is busy (you don't know who is "someone" here so "someone" is indefinite pronoun)

All are busy (all....app ko nai pata "all" main kitnay loog hain)
few,some ,nobody ,anybody are indefinite

7...Reciprocal pronoun

There are only two types of reciprocal pronouns

1..One another (Do logon say zaida k darmeyan "one another" istemal ho ga)
2...Each other (do logon k darmyean "each other" istemal ho ga)
Ali and Hassan respect each other.
The Muslims respect one another
____________________________________________________________________________


Point out the types of Noun and Pronoun

1...I am not talking to Majid these days.

I .......... Personal pronoun.

Majid....... Special /proper noun.

Days. ........ Countable noun.

2...Where are you going?

Where..... Interrogative pronoun.

You......... Personal pronoun.

3...They hate each other.

They....... Personal pronoun.

Each other......... reciprocal pronoun.

4...You are the person who is creating all the problems.

You....... personal pronoun.

Person....... Countable noun.

Who ....... relative pronoun

Problems....... countable noun.

5...No one is replying me today.

5. No one........ Indefinite pronoun.

Me...... The objective case of I which is personal pronoun.

6...This is the main problem which needs to be fixed.

This........ demonstrative pronoun.

Problem........ Countable noun.

Which...... relative pronoun.

7...Those are my friends.

Those........ Demonstrative pronoun.

My..........the possessive adjective case of I which is personal pronoun.

Friends........ Countable noun.

8...I will manage my problem myself.

I........ personal pronoun.

My.......the possessive adjective case of I which is a personal pronoun.

Problem........ countable pronoun.

Myself....... Reflexive pronoun.

9....This car is mine.

This ......... Demonstrative adjective.

Car....... common/concrete/countable noun.

Mine.......... possessive pronoun.

No comments:

Post a Comment