if (end == -1) Story of A poor Man With Poem Written By TARIQ AZIZ

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Story of A poor Man With Poem Written By TARIQ AZIZ

Learn English Through Poem Or Poetry 
watch Video And Learn English Through Urdu


Husband And Wife Sad Story and Poem of the week Written By TARIQ AZIZ from tariq aziz on Vimeo.

Allah hoooooooooooo
I was begging to help me dad
I was begging to help me doctors
I went every where
I went every hospital
Please admitted my wife “she is very ill”
Everyone  said without money we could not admit your wife
I had just 5000 rs
I was going here and there all night
In the midnight I got tired
My mother in law cried and said
You did not have money It is not your fault
But who had money like your father , your brother , your relatives
They did not give us money because they love money
nobody cares we live or die
ALLAH I don’t need this world
I will not ask money or help to anyone
You are my lord your love is true love
You know how much pain I have been suffering
I need help from you My lord My ALLAH
I don’t need any human Help
I need you
I don’t need any doctor for my wife
I need you my ALLAH
My Lord what is going on here you know very well
Everyone is running after money
Everyone loves money not you
I am poor person
How can I survive here in this world
Give me strength to bear this pain
i know nobody is with me except you
I know you were with me you save her
You were taking my exam
Thank you My lord
You made me realize how people really are 

No comments:

Post a Comment