if (end == -1) WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? OR WHAT DID YOU DO YESTERDAY?

Monday, February 28, 2022

WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? OR WHAT DID YOU DO YESTERDAY?

 WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? OR WHAT DID YOU DO YESTERDAY?

Take time to write out what you did. Think about every part of the day from the time you woke up until you went to sleep.

 Sentence starters:

I woke up…

I went to…

I ate…

I called…

I talked to…

I worked…

I studied…

 

Example 1:

Today I woke up at 5:30am. For breakfast I ate an apple and yogurt. I woke my kids up at 6am and got them ready to leave. I brought my kids to daycare at 6:30am. I worked from 7am-3pm. After work, I picked my kids up from daycare and we went home. At home, I cooked spaghetti for dinner. After that, I cleaned the kitchen. Before going to bed, I watched TV for an hour and did some work online on my computer. I went to bed at 9pm.

Example 2:

Today I woke up at 7am. I went to the gym and worked out for about an hour. I ate eggs and drank coffee for breakfast. I went to class at the university until 1pm. I ate a sandwich for lunch. After class, I played soccer with my friends Pablo and Sam. In the late afternoon, I studied for my final exams. In the evening, three of my friends came over to my house. We made pizza for dinner and listened to music. I went to bed at 11pm.

After reading the examples; use the sentence starters to help you write. Write at least 8 sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment