if (end == -1) Lesson Thirty Seven Spoken English Language Course In Urdu and hindi

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Lesson Thirty Seven Spoken English Language Course In Urdu and hindi



Lesson thirty seven i'm
sorry to + 1st form of verb




Saying
you are 'sorry to' expresses a feeling of sympathy or regret.




kisi cheaz ya banday ka afsoos karney k liye
Kisi sey
hamdardi karney k liye yeh jumley estamal kiye jatey hai




I’m sorry to hear about your loss
Majhey app ka nuksan sun kar afsoos hua

I’m sorry to hear about your father
majhey app ka walid ka sun kar afsoos hua


I'm
sorry to hear about your sick mother.


majhey app ki ammi ki bemari ka sun kar afsoos hua


I'm
sorry to be so late.
Main mazrat chahta ho ziyda der k liye

I'm sorry to waste your time.
Main mazrat chahta ho maine app ka waqt barbad kiya

I’m sorry to disturb you
main mazrat chahta ho app ko pershan kiya

I'm sorry to make you feel so sad.

majhey afsoos
hai maine app
ko aur ziyda udass kar diya

I’m sorry to trouble you
main afsoos hai maine
app ko muskil mein dal diya
majhey afsoos hai meri waja sey app ko muskil hui

I'm sorry to frighten you.

main mazrat
chahta ho app ko daraney k liye

I'm sorry to disagree with your decision.
Majhey afsoos hai main app k faisley sey itifaq
nehi karta

I'm sorry to call so late.

majhey afsoos
hai der sey phone karney k liye
Majhey afsoos hai der ssy bolaney k liye

I'm sorry to admit what I did.

majhey afsoos hai  main manta ho mainey
jo bhi kiya

I’m sorry to tell you this
majhey afsoos hua yeh batatey hue

I'm sorry to end this relationship.
Majhey afsoos hai es rishto ko yahi khatam
karney ka
i'm sorry mr tariq

1st Assignment
I’m sorry to reply late
I’m sorry to confuse you
I’m sorry to bother you
I’m sorry to let you know

2nd Assignment
Please make 10 sentences

Today
question

Golden words


Our body is full of waterbut when it gets hurt,
blood comes out. Our heart is full of
blood, but whenever it gets hurt tears come out.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment