if (end == -1) Lesson thirty nine I'll help you + first form of verb by tariq aziz

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Lesson thirty nine I'll help you + first form of verb by tariq aziz

Lesson thirty nine I'll help you + first form of verb by tariq aziz

This lets you inform someone that you are willing to provide assistance. This could refer to something physical or mental, like helping someone to 'think' or 'remember' something.


I'll help you cook dinner tonight.
Main raat ka khaney bananey mein tumhri madad karo ga

I'll help you raise money for your charity.
Maain saadqey ya khirat k paisay bharhaney mein tumhri madad karo ga

I'll help you write a letter
Main khat likhney mein tumhri madad karo ga
I'll help you move to your new house.
Main tumhri madad karo naye gher mein janey mein

I'll help you learn English
Main tumhri English sikhney mein madad karo ga

I'll help you park your car.
main tumhri ghari park karney mein madad karo ga

I'll help you provide all the information you need.
job hi maloomat tumhey chahye main wooh maloomat deney mein madad karo ga

I'll help you drive a car
Main ghari chalaney mein madad karo ga


I'll help you do exercise
Main tumhri warzish karney mein madad karo ga

I'll help you stop smoking.
Main tumhri madad karo ga cigreat chorney mein

I'll help you play cricket
Main cricket khelney mein madad karo ga

I'll help you shop for groceries.
Main tumhri madad karo gag her ka saman kareedney mein

Vocabulary of the day

In return
badlay mein
We offer an excellent education to our students in return we expect them to work hard

Run away from sth
To flee, escape, or vanish (from someone or something)
kisi cheaz say bhagna
He is running away from his responibilities


1st Assignment
I'll help you register for your class online.
I'll help you read newspapers
I'll help you paint a house
I'll help you speak urdu like a native speaker
2nd assignment
Please make five sentences
And also use vocabulary in the sentence
Questions and answers
What is the most populated country in the world?
China is the most populated country in the world

What to do when you run out of money before the end of the month
I always say alhamdullah
Question of the day
How many legs does a spider have?

Golden words
The biggest mistake made by most of us
We listen half
Understand quarter but
tell double
Anger is condition in which
the tongue works faster than mind
but smile is an action which
makes every thing work faster
except tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment