if (end == -1) Lesson thirty Eight I'm thinking of + verb+ing by tariq aziz - learn english with mr tariq

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Lesson thirty Eight I'm thinking of + verb+ing by tariq aziz - learn english with mr tariq



Lesson thirty Eight I'm thinking of + verb-ing





'Thinking' refers to a process of thought, forming an opinion or judgment.
When expressing 'I
am thinking of' you are letting someone know what you are personally thinking.







I'm thinking of making biryani
Main biryani
bananey ka soch raha ho

I'm thinking of making tea
Main chahye bananey
ka soch raha ho

I'm thinking of making a new video
Main nayi video
bananey ka soch raha ho

I'm thinking of making a team
Main aik team
bananni ki soch raha ho

I'm thinking of making a new
logo for my channel
Main aik naya logo
apney channel k liye bananey ka soch raha ho

I'm thinking of going back to school
Main wapis school
mein janey ki soch raha ho

I'm thinking of going home
Main gher janey ki
soch raha ho

I'm thinking of having breakfast
Main nashta karney
ki soch raha ho

I'm thinking of finding a new job
Main nayi nokri
dhoodney ki soch raha ho


I'm thinking of following a healthy diet.
Main  ab sey sehat mand khanay ki soch raha ho



I'm thinking of increasing my work load.


main apney kam ka load bharhaney ka soch raha ho

I'm thinking of introducing myself to him.
Main khud ko us sey
introduce karaney ki soch raha ho

I'm thinking of launching a new android app for learning English
language
Main aik naya
android app launch kar raha ho English zaban sikhney k liye

I'm thinking of launching a new website.
Main aik nayi
website launch karney ki soch raha ho

I'm thinking of learning vocabularies

main nayi vocabularies sikhney ki soch raha ho
I'm thinking of checking out the new movie.
Main nayi film
dhekna ka soch raha ho
Vocabulary
of the day
posture (n)
halat , kafiyat, andaaz
Good posture = tumhri kafiyat achi hai
Tumhri jismani halat theak hai
Ask
for clarification
Kisi ki baat ager samjh na aye dobra sey suney k liye
Kio baat sahi tarha suni na ho 
jab boltey hai
 Pardon
 (maafi chahta ho/ maafi /maaf
karma)
Pardon
 (mazrat dobra bataye)
Are you mister tariq?
Pardon?
(samjh nehi aya dobra bataye)
1st
Assignment

I'm thinking of moving to a new city.
I'm thinking of writing a story
I'm thinking of teaching vocabulary
I'm thinking of watching new movie
I'm
thinking of drinking juice
2nd assignment
Make five
sentences
Questions and answers
What is the largest
country in the world?
Russia is
the largest country in the world
If 50 is 100%, how
much is 90%?
45
Question of the day


What is the
third planet in the solar system?

No comments:

Post a Comment