if (end == -1) Lesson Eighty Eight Three-Word Sentences and useful expressions in Engli...

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Lesson Eighty Eight Three-Word Sentences and useful expressions in Engli...


Three-Word Sentences
Make a list.
Fehrist banao/list banao

Brush your teeth.
Apney daant brush karo

Call me later.
Majhey bad mein call karna
Majhey thori der mein call karna

She had cancer.
Usey cancer tha
I can explain.
main wazat kar sakta ho
It stopped moving
Yeh chalna/hilna band ho gayi
Yeh ruk gayi

They will attack.
wooh hamla karey gai

It's a trap!
Yeh aik jaal hai
Yeh saazish hai

Delete this line.
Yeh line mita doo

Everybody needs love.
Har kisi ko muhabbat ki zarrort hoti hai

Hold my hand.
Mera hath pakro

It was delicious.
yeh lazeez tha

Don't waste money.
paisa mat zaya karo

I was blind.
main andha tha

Now I see.
Ab mein samjha

Don't stop now.
ab ruko mat

It is sweet.
Yeh acha hai
Yeh pyara hai

I'm against it.
main es ka kilaf ho

I was sick.
main bemar tha

They are healthy.
Wooh sehat mand haii

He was fat.
Wooh mota tha

It is dirty.
yeh ganda hai

What happened here?
Yaha kiya hua tha

Find a way.
Rasta dhoondho

Are you happy?
Kiya app khush hai
I hope so.
main umeed karta ho ap khush ho gai

It is empty.
Yeh khali hai

This is madness!
Yeh pagal pan hai

We left early.
hum jaldi nikal gaye they

I found him.
maine usey dhood liya

Don't even try.
Koshish bhi mat karna

Don't be disappointed.
Maysoos mat hoo

I am crazy.
Main pagal ho

Authors write books.
Musanif kitabien likhta hai
1st assignment
Please make five sentences
2nd assignment
Let me talk
Who is he?
How is she?
I hate you
Question
how many continents are there in the world?

There are seven continents in the world and they are: North America South America Europe Africa Asia Australia and Antarctica
Question of the day
what is the world's largest country

No comments:

Post a Comment