if (end == -1) Lesson Thirty Two I have something to improve your English ~ Simple and...

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Lesson Thirty Two I have something to improve your English ~ Simple and...



Lesson
Thirty two “
I have something” the
craziest way to learn English

I have something + (verb)



When using the expression 'I have something' you are communicating that you
possess something or need to do something that is unspecified or undetermined.




I have something to read
Mere pass kuch hai parhney ko

I have something to show you

mere pass kuch
hai tumhey dhekaney ko


I have something to complete.
Mere pass kuch hai pura karney ko

I have something to eat

mere pass hai
kuch khaney ko

I have something to share with you.

main pass kuch
hai tumhrey saath share karney ka liye

I have something to teach

mere pass kuch
hai parhaney k liye

I have something to encourage you.

mere pass kuch
hai tumhra hosla bharney k liye

I have something to explain to you.

mere pass kuch
hai tumhey wazat ka saath bataney k liye

I have something to write
Mere pass kuch hai likhney k liye

I have something special planned for
your birthday.

main pass kuch
khaas hai tumhrey saal ko liye


I have something else to consider.

mere pass aur bhi
kuch hai ghoor karney k liye

I have something to apologize about.

mere pass kuch
hai maafi maangney k liye
Mere pass kuch hai maafi k liye

I have something to play
mere pass kuch hai khelney k liye


I have something to confess
mere pass kuch hai atraf karney k liye

I have something to ask you.
mere pass kuch hai tumsey kuch
pouchney k liye





I have something to prove
mere pass sabit karney k liye kuch hai

I have something fun for us to do.
Mere pass kuch mazadar hai humsub ka
karney k liye

I have something important to tell you.
Mere pass kuch khas hai tumhey bataney
k liye

I have something in my eye
mere aankh mein kuch hai

When I die, don't come to my grave to tell me how much you love me and
how much you miss me, because those are the words I want to hear while I'm
still alive.

Assignment
Please translate these sentences In Urdu
I have something to drink
I have something to say
I have something to hide


2nd assignment
Make five sentences

What is the first letter of the Greek alphabet?
Ans) Alpha

The Sony Company originated in which
country?

Smile is the Electricity & Life is a Battery. Whenever You
Smile the
 battery gets charged
& Beautiful day is activated, so
 #KeepSmiling.
www.Youtube.com/TariqAziz1




No comments:

Post a Comment