if (end == -1) One of the most difficult English sentences to translate In Urdu! Hindi ...

Sunday, July 16, 2017

One of the most difficult English sentences to translate In Urdu! Hindi ...


I can't help + (verb-ing)
Please share this video With your friends and family members For More Videos Go to
www.Youtube.com/TariqAziz1

The word 'can't' is contraction for 'cannot.' Combined with 'help' you are communicating something you are unable to control or having a hard time gaining a grasp for. This can be a physical or mental action.
Khud ko ruk nehi sakta
Khud ruk nehi pata
Baghair nehi raha jata
Here are some examples:
I can't help wondering
Main apney app ko hiran honey sey ruk nehi sakta

I can't help thinking about it.
Main apney app ko es barey mein sochney sey ruk nehi sakta

I can't help saying goodbye
Main apney app ko alvida kahney sey rok nehi sakta

I can't help shopping so much.
Main apney app ko aur ziyda kareedari karney sey ruk nehi sakta

I can't help working all the time.

Main apney app ko har waqt kam karney sey ruk pata
I can't help falling in love with you
Main khud ko tumsey pyar karney sey ruk nehi sakta

I can't help smiling when I see her.
Main khud ko muskraney sey ruk nehi sakta jab main usey dhekta ho

i can't help helping him
main apney app ko us ki madad karney sey ruk nehi sakta

I can't help eating so much.
main apney app ko aur ziyda khana khaney sey ruk nehi sakta


I can not help biting my nails when I am nervous.
Jab main pershan hota ho main apney nakhun katney sey khud ko ruk nehi pataa

I can not help smoking when I have been drinking.
main apney app ko cigreat peney sey ruk nehi sakta jab main drinking kar raha ho

I can't help admiring

Main khud ko tareef karney rok nehi pata

I cannot help feeling so sad.
main apney jazbat ko udass hotey ruk nehi pata

I cannot help remembering the things you did.
Jo cheazien tum ney ki thi wooh main yaad kiye baghair nehi rah pata

You can find better than me, worse than me, but like me you will Never find…!

1st Assignment
Please translate this and send to me on Facebook.com/englishurdu
or whatsapp 00923433498272

I can't help thinking about the exam tomorrow.
I can't help working at the office for long hours.
I can't help eating cakes so much.
I can't help loving my wife she is my life.
Examples without cannot being contracted
I cannot help smoking when I have eaten a lot of food.
I cannot help feeling so sad after watching that movie.
I cannot help remembering all the things you said to me.
2nd assignment
Please make five sentences
Please share this video With your friends and family members For More Videos Go to
www.Youtube.com/TariqAziz1


No comments:

Post a Comment