if (end == -1) Unit Six Would love to or would like to! Use Of Would In Urdu ! Hindi

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Unit Six Would love to or would like to! Use Of Would In Urdu ! Hindi



Unit Six Would love to or would like to! Use Of Would In Urdu ! Hindi
 GRAMMAR LESSON:
Sub+would+love+to +verb1st
form+extra word
Sub+would+like+to +verb1st
form+extra word

WOULD is used for
unreal situations:
Ghair
yaqeeni surat e haal
Haqeeqat na ho esi surat e haal


I would love to have a new house
Majhey khushi ho gi
mere pass naya gher ho

She would  love to go to the concert
usey khushi ho gi
mehafil mein ja kar

I would love to be your friend
majhey tumhra dost ban
kar khushi ho gi

she would love to help you
usey tumhri madad kar k
khushi ho gi

I would love to hear from you
majhey tum sey sun kar
khushi ho gi

They would love to eat biryani
unehy biryani khaa kar
khushi ho gi    

He would like to buy a new pair of shoes
wooh naye jhotey
kareedna pasand karey ga

I would like to eat biryani
Main biryani khana
pasand karo ga
 
I would like to take coffee
Main coffee pena pasand
karo ga
 
He would like to go with you
Wooh tumhrey saath jana
pasand karey ga 
 
They would like to talk to you 
Wooh log tum sey baat
karna pasand karey gai
 
Repeat
after me “I can do this”
keep your
eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground



No comments:

Post a Comment