if (end == -1) Unit seven questions and answers with would In urdu ! Hindi

Friday, May 19, 2017

Unit seven questions and answers with would In urdu ! Hindi



QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WITH WOULD:
AFIRMATIVE ANSWERS:
Would
you like to go with me?
Yes,
I would

Would
you like to eat out today?
Would
you like to dine out today?
Of
course, I would  
  
Would
you like a cup of coffee?
Yes,
I would, thank you.  

NEGATIVE ANSWERS:
WOULD
NOT or WOULDN´T is used to give a negative answer when we refuse to do
something.


Would
you like to join us at the party?
No,
I wouldn´t   (I would not)
Would
you like to go to the cinema?
No,
I wouldn´t

 Would you like to go to the baseball game?
No,
I wouldn´t.


Assigment:
a)  Make 10 sentences using
Modal Auxiliary WOULD in conditional sentences and 10 sentences in unreal
situations.

b) Make 10 questions using
WOULD and give affirmative and negative answers to each one of them

GOLDEN
WORDS:


THE
HARDER YOU WORK FOR SOMETHING, THE GREATER YOU YOU´LL FEEL WHEN YOU ACHIEVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment