if (end == -1) Lesson Twenty Three 23 Easy Way To Learn English Language In Urdu ! Hindi

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Lesson Twenty Three 23 Easy Way To Learn English Language In Urdu ! Hindi


Lesson Twenty Three 23 Easy Way To Learn English Language
I don't have time to + (verb)

I don't have time to+1st form of verb
Mere pass waqt nehi

The word 'don't' is a contraction of the words 'do not.' When adding 'have time to' you are simply stating that you have other obligations and all other things considered must wait.

Here are some examples:
I don't have time to relax
Mere pass aram ka waqt nehi

I don't have time to explain
Mere pass waazat karney ka waqt nehi

I don't have time to revise
mere pass dohraney ka waqt nehi

I don't have time to eat.
Mere pass khana khaney ka waqt nehi

I don't have time to think
mere pass sochna ka waqt nehi

I don't have time to exercise.
Mere pass warish karney ka bhi waqt nehi

I don't have time to play
mere pass khelney ka bhi waqt nehi

I don't have time to watch my favorite TV show.
Mere pass apney pasandeeda dramey dhekney ka bhi waqt nehi

I don't have time to argue
mere pass behas ka waqt nehi

I don't have time to worry about who doesn't like me
mere pass time nehi un kiye jo majhey pasand nehi kartey

I don't have time to talk.
Mere pass baat karney ka waqt nehi

I don't have time to sleep
mere pass soney ka waqt nehi

I don't have time to eat breakfast
mere pass subha nashta karney ka waqt nehi

I don't have time to do anything
mere pass waqt nehi kuch karney ka

I don't have time to hate people
mere pass waqt nehi logo sey nafrat karney ka

I don't have time to cheat
mere pass waqt nehi dhoka deney ka

I don't have time to read
mere pass waqt nehi parhney ka

I don’t have time to miss you
mere pass waqt nehi tumehy yaad karney ka

this is different
I don't have time for you
mere pass waqt nehi tumhrey liye

Sometimes we have to suffer in life, not because we are bad... But because we do not know where to stop being good
Words have great power. The power to help, the power to heal, and the power to hurt. Use this power carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment